Family Support Program
Who Should Attend:
Any parent or family member who has a loved one that struggles with addiction/alcoholism
20 E Washington St.
New Castle, PA 16101
Please use the SIDE ENTRANCE of the building
Every Thursday from 6 – 7 p.m.
Why you should attend:
- Educate yourself about addiction and recovery
- Discover what you can do for your own wellness
- Hear true testimonies of someone’s journey to recovery
- Find a comfortable place to share your story
- Become acquainted with available services in Lawrence County
- Help others and build a cohesive support system
The Family Support Program is a FREE program facilitated by a Certified Recovery Support Specialist.
For more information, please call the Lawrence County Drug and Alcohol Commission, Inc. at (724) 658-5580.